- Ports 1 to 18 support IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at standard.
- When the switch is in Priority mode, it optimizes the cache capability of the ports. Ports 1 – 8 are high-priority ports, and all ports can communicate with each other.
- When the switch is in Standard mode, it is an ordinary switch, and all ports can communicate with each other.
- When the switch is in Isolate mode, all downlink ports of the switch cannot communicate with each other and can only communicate with G1 port and SFP port respectively.
- When the switch is in Extend mode, all ports can communicate with each other. In addition, the transmission rate of the ports 17 – 24 reduces to 10 Mbps. The maximum transmission distance is up to 250 meters.
- All ports support 6 kV lightning protection.
- This switch supports Auto MDI/MDIX.
- This switch supports store-and-forward.
- This switch supports MAC address auto learning and auto aging.
- This switch supports smart cache optimization.
- This switch supports rack mounting.
|Port type||18*RJ45, 10/100 Base-T(X) (Data/Power) , 1*10/100/1000Base-T port(Data) , 1*1000Base-X SFP port|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3af/at|
|Flow control||Back-pressure flow control in IEEE 802.3x full duplex|
|MAC address table||4 K|
|QoS||Supported on ports 1 and 8|
|Switching capacity||8.8 Gbps|
|Packet forwarding rate||6.55 Mpps|
|Appearance||0.6 mm sheet of galvanized metal without electric fan|
|Dimension||294 mm × 215 mm × 44 mm|
|Mounting type||Rack mounting|
|Operating temperature||(0 – 40) °C|
|Storage temperature||(-40 – 70) °C|
|Operating humidity||(10 – 90) % RH, non-condensing|
|Storage humidity||(5 – 90) % RH, non-condensing|
|Power input||AC: 100-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|Reverse connection protection||Supported|
|PoE output power||225 W|
|Power consumption||< 250 W|
|LED indicator||Link/Act LED indicators, PoE-MAX LED indicator, SFP1 LED indicator, G1 LED indicator, Power LED indicator|