The INT-TSH keypad provides intuitive operation of alarm systems based on the control panels of INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus, VERSA and VERSA Plus series. It comes with a large 7-inch touchscreen, which makes it an ideal solution for the users seeking as easy everyday operation of the alarm system as they know from their smartphones and tablets.
In addition to the basic commands for arming and disarming the system, the INT-TSH allows you to run even complex sequences of commands with just one command by using the MACRO function. This feature makes the keypad a great device to operate the alarm system including smart home functionality offered by the INTEGRA and INTEGRA Plus control panels.
The INT-TSH keypad provides also a quick and easy access to information about the current status of the system. With the large, readable widgets and the ability to define the information indicated in the status screen mode, it takes just one look at the device screen to find out what is happening in the protected premises. In addition, it is also possible to run a slide show on the keypad.
- keypad for INTEGRA, INTEGRA Plus, VERSA and VERSA Plus control panels (INTEGRA Firmware v1.14 or later, VERSA Firmware v1.06 or later)
- capacitive 7” touchscreen reacting even to a slight touch
- graphical user interface with color icons
- MACRO functions for easy control of the alarm system and home automation components (supported only by the INTEGRA and INTEGRA Plus control panels)
- customizable status screen to suit the user’s preferences
- 2 zones (only supported by the INTEGRA and INTEGRA Plus control panels)
- PANIC, FIRE, MEDICAL alarms can be triggered from the keypad
- available in light (INT-TSH-SSW), dark (INT-TSH-BSB) and white (INT-TSH-WSW)