Router VIT02 performs the functions of a repeater (retransmitting the radio signals in the network) and controls conventional sounders or fire protection and fire alarm equipment, through a programmable fire relay output.
It is power supplied by alternating voltage 220 V/50 Hz and has a space for backup battery (not included), supporting its operation in case of fault in the external power supply.
Mains supply: 220/230V ( 50/60Hz )
Back up battery:
– Back up battery type: lead, gel electrolyte
– Nominal voltage/capacity of the back up battery: 12 V/1,2 Ah
– Discharged battery voltage: 9 V DC
– Charge battery voltage: 14 V DC
– Consumption on back up battery supply in: < 60mA max – Duty Mode peak value at 12 V Power supply output: 1 pc – Voltage: 24( +2/-4 )V DC – Maximum current value: 400 mA Monitored output for fire condition: 1 pc – Type: potential – Electrical characteristics: 24( +2/-4 )V DC Indication of the registered events – Light indication: LED (yellow, green and red LED) Cross section of the connecting wires: (0,8 –1,5) mm2 Response time: 30 sec. Degree of protection: IP50 Operating temperature range: minus 10oC up to 55oC Relative humidity resistance (no condensation): ≤ 95% Overall dimensions (excluding the antenna): (130 х 170 х 80) mm Weight, excluding the back up batteries, not more than: 0,400 kg